Artificial grass is an industrial product that has been gaining ground versus natural grass due to its several advantages. There is a wide range of grass products that can be more or less convenient depending on the use it will receive.
There are different variations of quality, color, appearance, texture, density, etc., and because the installation of artificial grass usually requires a significant investment, you need to ask yourself: How to get the best artificial grass?
At Better Than Real Artificial Grass we are professionals in the distribution and installation of artificial grass, we recommend to take into account the following:
- The use it will receive: It is important to take into consideration the amount of traffic the grass will have -whether it is a garden with a swimming pool, a play area for children or pets, sports areas, etc.- to define its height, texture, strength, durability, etc.
- Filaments height: The height will depend on its use and can go from 3/8″ to 2.25″. If you are going to install the grass as a carpet for a stand in a restaurant or in a ceremony, it is advisable to keep it short so people can move more easily on it. If you want the garden to look as natural as possible, it is advisable the grass to have a higher height.
- Texture: A fine and soft grass is subtler but is also more delicate and less durable. This is feature should also be taken into account when choosing artificial grass.
- Format: Generally, the artificial grass comes in rolls of 15′ width; but there are also narrower rolls. This particularity is important, considering that most of the domestic grasses are 15′, but some material coming from other countries, like China, are 12′ width. The grass made in USA is usually of better quality.
- Guarantee: The trajectory and prestige of the company that distributes and installs the product, as well as the warranty it offers on the product and the installation work are critical.
At Better Than Real Artificial Grass we have 100% US-made grass bought directly from the factory to ensure the highest possible quality standards, the most affordable prices and to provide a ten-year warranty.
We offer our artificial grass sale and installation services throughout the Greater California Bay Area, including the cities of San Jose, Santa Rosa, Petaluma, Novato, Napa, Sonoma, San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, San Mateo, Redwood City, Los Gatos and Palo Alto.
Contact us, it will be a pleasure to serve you.