Here are some reasons why synthetic turf’s popularity is on the rise.
- The Ongoing California Drought: More homeowners are looking for ways to reduce their water consumption through drought-tolerant landscaping.
- Mandatory Water Restrictions: Most Californians live under some type of water restriction, and many of these restrictions have now become permanent. Artificial grass provides an option to achieve low-water, low-maintenance landscaping.
- It’s More Attractive Than Natural Grass: Natural grass lawns can be beautiful, but keeping them looking green and lush takes an incredible amount of work, a lot of wáter, and a little luck. Homeowners who have imperfect lawns with brown spots should consider artificial grass to increase their yard’s visual appeal.
- It’s Kid and Pet-Friendly: Conventional lawns are prone to divots and mounds that can create tripping hazards for children and pets while they run and play. Synthetic turf provides a level, even surface where your children and pets can play safely. And if your pets do their business on your fake lawn, you can easily pick up the solids and rinse away the liquids.
- Environmental Concerns: By opting for artificial turf, homeowners can get rid of their lawnmowers. The decisión helps protect the environment and is a big step towards greener living. You’ll also save money on gas and landscaping equipment and expenses.
- Reduced Contact with Chemicals: Chemicals have significant effects on our health and pollute the soil, air, and water. Synthetic grass requires no chemical pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers and always looks great.
- It’s Low-Maintenance: Most people don’t want to spend hours every week taking care of a natural grass lawn. An artificial grass lawn is always ready for guests and gives you more time to spend with family and friends.
What are you waiting for? Call us today and get ready to enjoy your new outdoor green area!