Synthetic grass is a product that transforms a sterile area into refreshing and attractive green areas when installed, and although it seems easy to install, it is advisable to leave the work to experts.
There are several elements that must be taken into account to ensure that the new green area will be beautiful to the eye, safe for passers-by and professionally installed, to remain firm and durable over the years.
- The quality of the lawn to be installed must be taken into account to ensure the durability and recovery of the tread.
- The characteristics of the lawn should be selected according to the objectives: to perform an essentially decorative function; intended for playgrounds and entertainment areas; arranged for specific sports practices; to children and pets and play in, etc.
- It is important to take into account the basis on which the lawn is to be installed: if it is on land where there was another type of lawn; whether it is on cement or any other type of material.
- In principle, the application of artificial grass on an existing concrete base is relatively easy; but you have to prepare the ground very well, if it is on an old slab.
- Then proceed to installation.
In Better Than Real Artificial Grass we specialize in distributing and installing guaranteed quality lawns, manufactured in the United States. In addition to their appearance and durability, they are hypoallergenic.
We are a company with a long history, in the Bay Area of San Francisco, CA. We supply grass acquired directly from the manufacturer company, in order to offer our customers products of the highest quality at competitive prices and offering a 10-year warranty.
If your residence, or corporate, or institutional project is located in Antioch, CA, we are in the best position to turn your yards, sports fields, swimming pools or terraces into green areas. Artificial grass improves any space.